Tonight is the Night!
Who’s excited!? I know I am!
- Get home.
- Eat dinner.
- Have a Woodchuck (alcohol makes me sleepy if I drink at home).
- Bed by 8:30pm.
- Wake up at 2:30am.
- Make coffee and get awake.
- Download the live version of D3.
- Play! (Hopefully!)
- Go to work.
I am crossing my fingers that release goes smoothly. But either way, I will be in good company with Laz.
The Rest of the Week
Laz and I are taking off Thursday and Friday. So I expect things to go something like this:
- Wednesday - Come home from work and raid and then D3 afterwards until Laz and I cannot keep our eyes open anymore. (I am betting on me crashing first, as that is usually the way of it.)
- Thursday - All day D3! Raid. Then after raid, more D3.
- Friday - All day D3!
- Saturday and Sunday - More all day D3!
About a year and a half ago, when Cataclysm released, Laz and I took off Tuesday through the weekend of release week. This time around we are minus a few head-start days, but we are planning a similar schedule to what we used then. Basically, breaking every three hours to eat, bio, stretch, play with the dogs, etc.
But other than that, it is a full on Diablo 3 weekend ahead of us, and I am super excited! Four fun days of carnage!
Does anyone else have some crazy plans for release this week?