Skarnu: I think Skarnu may need an outfit… I’ve sort of avoided the whole transmogging thing, but I’d be curious to see what you can come up with.
Me: Ohhh, sounds fun! Any color preferences? (Promise not to make you pink, unless you ask.)
Skarnu: Nope, not really. Though overall I don’t love any of the druid tier sets, with the exception of T-10 (though T-12 wasn’t terrible). I really see Skarnu as being more roguish anyways.
As soon as Skarnu mentioned “Roguish,” I immediately thought a recolored Rogue Tier piece. Something dark and mysterious. Also, there are two polearms listed, because I could not make up my mind. 😛
So here is the outfit I put together for Skarnu. I hope you like it!
- Head – Cowl of Defiance
- Shoulders – Bladed Shoulderpads of the Merciless
- Chest – Prospector’s Chestpiece
- Wrist – Giant’s Toewrap (I usually do not bother with bracers, but these gloves required it)
- Hands – Prospector’s Mitts
- Waist – Prospector’s Sash
- Legs – Leggings of Assassination
- Feet – Shadowstep Striders
- Back – Illidari Cloak
- Weapon 1 – Vengeful Gladiator’s Painsaw
- Weapon 2 – Shivering Felspine