DK – Take Two
There was something just not sitting with me right about the Plaguebringer Set. So I had to give it a second try. Loving this set already. And I added a dual wield option with the Warp-Storm Warblade, which goes well with the green-purple combo in the Symbolic Set.
Also, I am including screenshots of the Frostblade Set with dual wielded Rimefang’s Claws, which I mentioned in the original post, but did not have screenshots of at the time.
I am so glad I downloaded MogIt. It gives me a simple background that does not detract from the outfit. As I put the outfits together, I will try and post some “action” shots.
Caeridwen – Plaguebringer Set (v2)
- Head – Hidden
- Shoulders – Pauldrons of the Wardancer
- Chest – Emerald Breastplate
- Hands – Symbolic Gauntlets
- Waist – Girdle of the Immovable
- Legs – Elementium Deathplate Legguards (Heroic)
- Feet – Symbolic Greaves
- Back – Cloak of Kea Feathers
- Weapon (2h) – Manslayer of the Qiraji
- Weapon (DW) – Warp-Storm Warblade x2