Well, Mr. JD Kenada, I see your Dwarf Shaman, and I raise you a Gnome Warrior! <puts on her poker face>
I have few Dwarf outfits, but previous to right now, I had no Gnome outfits. So since I have become quite fond of my pint-sized, pink haired, plate-wearing ankle-slicer, Tøggle, I thought she deserved an outfit she can start working towards.
This set, I started out with pink…. and then I started to drift back towards reality, realizing that the only good pink plate is the Bloodscale set. So I decided to instead build the set around The Exarch’s Protector chestpiece. I also love the Warrior blade-wing shoulder skin, and wanted to work those in, because yes, they look large, but not as large and awkward as most of the plate shoulders. 😛
To keep the pink from my original idea, there is obviously her hair and the Pink Mageweave Shirt. I think it compliments her hair nicely.
I usually do not mind showing some skin, especially on my female plate wearers. But it looked horribly awkward smooshed on the stubby Gnome legs. So I decided against it. I also felt a need to give her a weapon much larger than her, to match her shoulders, of course. 🙂
She is cute and deadly – RAWR!
One disturbing note that will not leave my brain now: Female Gnomes are not symmetrical in the torso. This is now bothering me a great deal.
Blizzard! Fix Gnome symmetry!
Tøggle – Execution Set
- Head – Hidden
- Shoulders – Merciless Gladiator’s Plate Shoulders (Warrior Only)
- Chest – The Exarch’s Protector
- Hands – Boulderfist Gloves/Darkcrest Gauntlets
- Waist – Boulderfist Belt/Darkcrest Belt
- Legs – Merciless Gladiator’s Plate Legguards (Warrior Only)
- Feet – Boulderfist Greaves/Darkcrest Sabatons
- Cloak – Hex Lord’s Bloody Cloak
- Weapons – Greatsword of the Crown (Warrior Only)/Endbringer