Introducing: Mog Madness!
It is March, and for college basketball fans, this means March Madness. In response to this craziness over making a lil orange ball go through some knotted up string, JD Kenada of Amateur Azerothian, Ancient of Tome of the Ancient, and I will be hosting and judging this battle of breastplates, this contest of corsets, this feud of footwear – welcome to Mog Madness!
Here is a quick rundown of the contest particulars:
- Mog Madness will consist of five rounds.
- The first round will be two weeks, with the remaining four rounds one week each.
- There will be a “Mog build” criteria for each round that will be announced at the start of each round.
- Each participant is allowed one entry per round.
- Your submission can be an in-game screenshot, or a shot from a program such as MogIt.
- The judges will look at overall thoughts, creativity, and originality to give each entry a score, and the top scores will move on each round until the finals.
- The number of participants to advance will be announced after the deadline for the first round, at which point we’ll know how many people we have taking part.
Mog Madness Round One:
- When: March 12th – March 23rd (judging results revealed March 25th)
- Who: Open to anyone who wishes to enter.
- How: Send an e-mail with your screenshot(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your entry on the Mog Madness page of Amateur Azerothian, Tome of the Ancients, or Effraeti’s RP.
- Mog Requirement: The first round of Mog Madness merely requires a cloth outfit. That means Mages, Warlocks, and Priests are all open season for your submissions (though no using class-specific gear outside of the class you choose to use -so no Mages in something like this).
The only other detail to note in the first round is the “Judge’s Choice.” For the first round only, each judge can use their power to give someone a pass into the second round. Those lucky persons will be exempt from the voting process and move on no questions asked… though each judge will give a brief snippet explaining why they chose the entry they did.
So start up your add-ons, warm-up your search engines, choose your contestant of the cloth, and submit your style for Round 1!
Also, a big THANKS to Ancient for our gorgeous logos for this event!
- Posted in: Blog Challenges ♦ Contests ♦ Outfits/Transmog ♦ WoW Stuff
- Tagged: Mog Madness, Transmogrification
- Mog Madness Is Here! « Amateur Azerothian
- Transmogrification Tuesday – A Poison Apple a Day! « Harpy’s Nest Blog
- Guardian of Cenarius, Lodge 12 Meeting Outfit « Tome of the Ancient
- MOG MADNESS round 1: the Wise Woman « Kamalia et alia
- Mog Madness! Round One « THE WOW DEBUTANTE
- Mog Madness – Round One: Elune-Adore « Harpy’s Nest Blog
- Mog Madness Countdown « Amateur Azerothian
- Mog Madness Round One Entry | missescake
- MOG MADNESS round 2: Glaive of the Nether-Beast Master « Kamalia et alia
- Mog Madness: Round Three Rules « Amateur Azerothian
- Mog Madness: Round Two Results, Third Round Rules « Tome of the Ancient
- Alanna’s Mix « Bubbles of Mischief
- Mog Madness – Round Three « Bubbles of Mischief
- Mog Madness: Round Four Rules « Amateur Azerothian
- Mog Madness – Round Four « Bubbles of Mischief
- Mog Madness: The Final Round! « Amateur Azerothian
- Mog Madness: Round Four Results, Final Round Rules « Tome of the Ancient
- Bubbles of Mischief » Mog Madness – Round Four
- Mog Madness - Round Three » Bubbles of Mischief
Oh my sounds exciting!
Covering my three bases:
Like Matty, I’m covering my bases! Here’s my submission!!