‘Locking is Srsbznz
The purpose of this Outfit Friday post is two fold:
- My own response to my Amateur Mog Challenge:
The Gilneans fled their home with little more than the clothes on their back. Everything that was high-society Gilnean fashion was lost except a few pairs of dress robes. Mr. Amateur, I challenge you to create an outfit worthy of an aristocratic Worgen.
- Then we have Spellbound’s Worst Warlock Outfit Contestfor Saga’s two year blog-o-versary:
So let’s turn it around. Let’s find the worst possible Warlock outfit available in the game. Something that would make other Warlocks shun you and not let you near them. Something that would make your demon take one look at you and return back to the Twisting Nether laughing all the way.
So poor Æthelwúlf gets the short straw today, and gets to model two outfits for you.
The first is my aristocratic Worgen outfit. My Warlock, better known as Lord Eduard in my short stories, is the former Lord of Stormglen Village, so I set out to make him an outfit befitting both his status and his class. I liked the royal purple to this affect, and once I found the pants, I knew the outfit would build around them. I think this outfit suits my Warlock perfectly.
The second is an attempt to give my scary Worgen a less scary look. How to make a feral creature cuddly? By making him pink and purple and yellow of course. I will probably never obtain an Epic Purple Shirt, but it looked so perfect with this outfit, I had to throw it on. 🙂 I also could not resist socks with sandals in this particular situation.
I picture his Doomguard laughing hysterically until he dies laughing like in Who Framed Roger Rabbit…
Luckily, Lord Eduard is a sophisticated Gilnean gentleman, and would never think to retaliate for such embarrassment as I have put him through tod…
<runs away screaming in fear>
Æthelwúlf – Gilnean Royal Set
- Head – Hidden
- Shoulders – Aurora Mantle
- Chest – Buccaneer’s Vest
- Wrists – Blackstrike Bracers
- Hands – Enslaved Doomguard Soulgrips
- Waist – Black Belt of Knowledge
- Legs – Titan-Forged Cloth Leggings of Salvation
- Feet – Relentless Gladiator’s Treads of Salvation
- Back – Regal Cloak
- Weapon – Judkin’s Staff
Æthelwúlf – I Feel Pretty Set
- Head – Hidden
- Shoulders – Replica Magister’s Mantle
- Chest – Robes of Antiquity
- Wrists – Hidden
- Hands – Soulcloth Gloves
- Waist – Sash of Mortal Desire
- Legs – Hidden
- Feet – Ringo’s Blizzard Boots
- Back – Chromatic Cloak
- Weapon – Pillar of Ferocity
- Shirt – Epic Purple Shirt